Saturday 11 September 2010

Visualizing the List

So I created the list but it I always find it useful to have a picture of everything I'm looking for. Seriously, what did we do before net-a-porter? The new APC arrivals are absolutely perfect. I would love one of these merino sweaters, the only problem is that they are dry clean only because they have suede elbow patches. I want to limit myself to buying 5 key items for winter and I think these will be:
  1. sweater
  2. mid blue skinny jeans
  3. coat (maybe this APC duffel coat) or a Barbour Bedale - I know these can look either hipstery or too countrified for the city but I have seen it worn very chicly, plus it would be very useful for rainy London
  4. ankle boots
  5. Black Joseph skirt
There is room for manoevure with these but I think that should be enough to see me through the winter. Now I just need to find everything....

In other exciting news I finally bought my first lipstick (I know, I know!) I got Chanel Rouge Coco 'Paris' so pretty and deep berry colour. I think it will be good for both day and night.

I promise actual outfit posts soon, though it will be summery looks from my recent holiday.

3 comments:

  1. i had the black joseph skirt, it is really worth the money....but the fit is nothing like on net a porter..the smallest size was huge on me

    ReplyDelete
  2. that a.p.c sweater looks so comfortable, ideal for coming fall. i have to get my hands on one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have a really similar fall/winter list!!!
    Kisses
    j

    ReplyDelete